The GN Group has a unique portfolio of medical, professional and consumer audio solutions. The expertise behind this range of intelligent audio solutions provides our products with unprecedented advantages today and in the future. Founded in 1869, the GN Group today has more than 5,000 employees and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO). The Group operates via two main companies – GN Hearing and GN Audio – and has own staff and locations in 50 countries around the world. GN’s hearing aids and headsets are for sale in about 100 countries.Read more about GN at www.gn.com.
About the research group in Eindhoven, the Netherlands
GN’s global research organization has locations in Denmark, USA and the Netherlands. All sites operate with strong links to local university groups. The research team in Eindhoven is located at the TU Eindhoven campus and specializes in digital signal processing algorithms and machine learning-based solutions for future intelligent audio solutions. We are expanding our research activities and welcome new talented scientists that want to help change the hearing world. Next to being an expert in machine learning algorithms, we ask that you have a can-do attitude and have affinity with audio processing applications.
- PhD in electrical engineering or similar (e.g., computer science, physics, control theory, applied mathematics etc.)
- Expert knowledge in machine learning, in particular in the context of signal processing systems (preferably probabilistic modelling and/or deep learning)
- Excellent scientific programming skills (Python or Julia, MATLAB)
- A documented interest in audio processing and/or systems neuroscience is a big plus.
- Good communication skills in English
- An exceptional, challenging, and collaborative working environment in an academic environment in Eindhoven.
- Professional and personal development in a leading technology company.
- A small team atmosphere in a large company, with secure corporate labor conditions, including a competitive salary.
Please email your resume with a short cover letter to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – (Almer van den Berg, Senior Manager Research, GN Hearing, Eindhoven, the Netherlands). If your application spikes our interest, you will be contacted for an interview. In case you desire more insight in the job details, please contact Almer van den Berg.