What are we looking for?
Are you ''Fast'' ✓ ''Commercial'' ✓ ''Energetic'' ✓?
Are you ready to work for the leading international trading house and help to build our success? Are you the Trader who is fluent in different languages and who wants to work with A-branded goods (if we are not working with the brands yet, please bring them in – because results are strongly rewarded!) Are you that sales person who is a strong networker, passionate, entrepreneurial and not afraid of some exciting challenges? Then we are the perfect fit!
Become part of our team
As an International Trader, you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. You will be responsible for the management of an existing portfolio of customers and suppliers of Van Caem Europe as well as identifying and acquiring new business. Your job is to find the best balance between sales & buying. And to keep track on offers, relationship management with customers and suppliers as well as negotiation of prices, payment and delivery terms. You will also manage the financial and account information of suppliers and customers. Together with your colleagues from the back-office/logistics teams you will collaborate to successfully close and deliver the deals.
You will be reporting directly to the Managing Partner of your division.
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent in English (fluent in Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Polish is a plus).
- Minimum Bachelor degree, think and work level (preferably in economics/business).
- At least 1-3 years relevant experience in a commercial and active sales function.
- A genius in creating new business opportunities.
- You have a commercial attitude and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills (confident, charismatic, positive and pro-active).
- You are good at setting priorities and juggling many tasks.
- You are a self starter and find it very challenging to work with targets.
- You have good mathematical skills and excellent communication- and presentation skills.
- You are in possession of a ‘’B’’ category driver’s license.
- You are willing to travel up to 25% (or more) of your work time to different European countries.
From us, for you
- The position consists of a on the job training period; afterward, you will be responsible for a group of accounts and will develop further contacts.
- You will become part of an organization in full growth.
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture.
- Interesting development and training opportunities.
- We can offer you an amazing experience and a lot of opportunities to learn and develop!
- An exciting and challenging job in an ambitious, dynamic and young team.
- An International and multilingual environment.
- An open organizational structure where own initiative is highly appreciated.
- We offer appropriate, competitive top benefits. The salary depends on your experience.
- Travel allowance and pension.
- Very good working atmosphere (weekly drinks at our bar, team-events, legendary Van Caem parties, bootcamp, and a healthy lunch in our own restaurant).
- Let success be your noise!
Let us introduce ourselves
Van Caem Europe Holding is the international trading house that consists of five all-round import and export divisions (Van Caem Sports, Van Caem Foods, Van Caem PHC, Van Caem Toiletries, Van Caem Baby). Our field of operations covers the entire world, where we sell branded and non-branded consumer goods. By taking full advantage of international price fluctuations, our companies can offer their customers extremely favourable terms on a wide range of well-known branded products.
Since 1980 we have created a worldwide network of buyers and sellers. This consortium of companies provides enormous synergy when it comes to customer relations, knowledge of international trade and logistics.
At Van Caem Europe Holding we are focusing on the development of a long-term relationship with our suppliers and customers. In general our client base consists of sport retailers, online retailers and wholesalers all over the world.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Please e-mail your CV and motivation letter to Claire– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
For questions regarding your application, this vacancy or our culture?
You can call Claire at +31 (0)6 29 70 00 13.