Warehouse Employee – biotech/pharma/medical devices
EMCM is looking for an all-round, hands-on Warehouse Employee with a solid experience in the logistics industry. This position has a strong focus on deliverables in an international setting in two different companies.
Within this position you will be responsible for a broad range of warehousing activities. Due to the strict standards applicable in the medical industry this position has a lot of emphasis on quality. The role is uniquely positioned between two companies within the Leader Biomedical Group where interaction with both sides is encouraged.
Do you have demonstrated ability to prioritise and execute multiple activities simultaneously, as well as work in a demanding, fast paced and international environment? Then you might be interested in this position.
- Execute daily operational activities related to inbound, outbound and inventory control
- Prepare transport, import and export documentation
- Other administrative and logistic duties
- Perform quality related warehousing activities and maintain protocol adherence
- Proactively support continuous improvement of processes and setup
- Participate in different projects
As Warehouse Employee you will report directly to our Supervisor Warehouse and be based out of our Nijmegen site. You can expect to actively collaborate with multidisciplinary internal business partners spread over EMCM (mainly Dutch colleagues) and Leader Biomedical Europe (strong international focus). This position is based on a fulltime equivalent and work takes place scheduled in day shifts.
Qualifications and experience
- Completed MBO education in logistics
- Min. five years of experience in logistics, preferably in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Experience with quality standards such as GMP, GDP, ISO13485, ISO 9001
- Experience with dangerous goods and related standards such as PGS 15, ADR, IATA en IMO is a pre
- Be the linking pin between both a ‘settled’ and ‘start-up’ company
- Good proficiency in written and oral English and Dutch communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel and experienced in working with ERP systems
- Forklift and/or reachtruck certificate
- Ability to plan, organise and schedule work load to facilitate the business in a most optimal way
- Keen eye on process improvement
- Ability to work both independent and as a team member
Hands-on, flexible, result driven, high quality standards, committed, energetic, self starter, pragmatic, accurate and detail oriented.
European Medical Contract Manufacturing (EMCM) is a centre of excellence in developing and manufacturing sterile medicinal products in GMP and ISO accredited facilities, that cater to the markets of Biomaterials, Pharmaceuticals and Tissue Engineering specialties conforming to the standards of the USFDA, EMEA & ISO. EMCM’s focus lies on those products which have unique qualities, serve niche markets and where the skill and expertise of our organisation can make a difference to the lives of millions tomorrow.
Leader Biomedical strives to become the leading provider of biomaterials and medical implant solutions by improving access to next generation technologies, products, and healthcare services across global markets, with emphasis on high-growth countries.
Our brand promise is captured in our tagline “Extending Your Reach”. For our employees it means investing in the present, for a prosperous future. We emphasise the growth of our employees by providing a supportive, flexible, and dynamic environment filled with opportunities. Our goal is to unite a team of ambitious and talented individuals, from diverse walks of life and nationalities, behind a single vision for the future of healthcare.
Leader Biomedical Europe offers a professional environment in a growing and ambitious family owned organisation. With a young, dynamic, international and open culture, there is much attention for the development of staff and opportunities to grow. In addition Leader Biomedical offers a competitive fixed salary, a bonus scheme, pension, and laptop.
For further information visit our website www.leaderbiomedical.com.
Apply in English via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. For more information please contact Merel Tilmans, Human Resources Officer at +31 (0)6 4302 7008.
Responses from recruitment agencies, consultants and freelancers will not be taken under advisement.