As an Industrial Engineer your primary goal is to enable flawless introduction and execution of field service and manufacturing activities.As expert, you are part of a multidisciplinary (optics/physics, thermal, mechanical, electrical, software) team that designs the next generation or improves the latest generation Laser System in the EUV Source System. You achieve your goal by building knowledge of the product design and functionality during the design phase. In this phase you co-design the improvements to enable proper serviceability and manufacturability. Once the design is defined you translate this knowledge into practical work preparation, like writing work instructions, defining and designing service and production tools, creating and giving training, supporting service and manufacturing during execution. All with the goal to enable effective and efficient execution of service and manufacturing.
Field & Factory introduction:
- Prepare Field and Factory teams to execute service and manufacturing activities by writing work instructions, defining tools and parts
- Define and develop solutions to complex structural problems on your sub-module
- Train Field and Factory teams to execute service and manufacturing activities
- Train first line support teams to execute to trouble shoot product performance issues
- Co-design the product to secure Design for Service and Design for Manufacturing
- Review technical documentation of the multidisciplinary development team
- Define and create the service process (needed diagnostics, replacement, and recovery) with ASML known means.
Bachelor degree in one of the following: Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics, Computer Sciences or Mathematics.
Relevant experience in a multi-disciplined team related to design and implement maintenance of complex systems.
We expect you to act as a professional:
- Be pro-active
- Express a ‘can-do’ and problem solving mentality
- Professional communication skills (English is must)
- Experience in reporting progress and issues
- Eager to develop yourself personally and technically
To perform your job you should be able to:
- Work with PC (Microsoft Office, SAP, HTML, XML text formats)
- Have technical discussions (understanding and explaining of technical concepts)
- Execute (and test) service and manufacturing activities
- Troubleshoot issues on systems
- Give training
- Context of the position
The candidate reports to the team leader responsible for the industrial engineering team.
ASML Netherlands B.V.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.