ING Corporate Compliance is looking to hire a Stakeholder Coordinator within its Integrated Compliance team.
As a Stakeholder Coordinator your purpose is to coordinate interactions with different internal (e.g. CAS, NFR, Supervisory Affairs) and external stakeholders (e.g., ECB, DNB).
The Stakeholder Coordinator ensures all interactions with the stakeholders of Corporate Compliance are executed in a coordinated and professional manner. By doing this the interests of the Corporate Compliance function are managed internally within ING, while the interests of the whole Compliance organization and compliance risks within ING are managed externally as well.
The Stakeholder Coordination team will consist of 2 FTE and report into the Head of the Strategic Transformation Office.
Would you like to work in an area:
- That is effectuating significant and positive change?
- Where you can make a real impact?
- That is top priority for the whole of ING including the Management Board?
- Where you can help make the bank more compliant and ethical?
Then this is your opportunity, please read on!
What you'll do
As a Stakeholder Coordinator:
- You will coordinate and execute the preparation of both on-going and ad-hoc meetings with regulators (DNB and ECB) in cooperation with relevant content experts and action owners within the Compliance function
- You will ensure a smooth follow up of agreed actions with regulators. This includes assigning ownership of these actions internally within ING, monitoring and following up on completion, etc.
- You will coordinate and execute the preparation of the relevant regulatory reports (e.g. on SREP) and ensure these are delivered on time and with the appropriate quality
- You will coordinate and execute the writing of responses on letters from regulators
- You will maintain oversight over all regulatory interactions within the verticals of the Corporate Compliance function and other parts within Compliance (Business lines and countries)
- You will coordinate any (global) on-site inspections or investigations by external stakeholders including those of regulators
- You will coordinate any follow resulting from these inspections or investigations, including the monitoring of the completion of any agreed actions
- You will coordinate and liaise with relevant internal stakeholders on the ING participation in external expert groups on Compliance subjects (e.g within the Dutch Banking Association (NVB), the EBA, etc.)
- You will coordinate and liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders to manage the interests of ING on compliance related topics for which new or updates to existing laws and regulations are being developed (within the Netherlands and at European level)
- You will coordinate and liaise with the relevant internal experts within the verticals of the Corporate Compliance function and other parts within Compliance (Business lines and countries) and the press office on compliance related topics when such needs arise
- You will maintain oversight on all interactions with CAS within the verticals of the Corporate Compliance function and other parts within Compliance (Business lines and countries)
- You will maintain oversight on all interactions with NFR within the verticals of the Corporate Compliance function and other parts within Compliance (Business lines and countries)
- You will inform relevant internal and external stakeholders on the developments within the Compliance function
- You will advise and prepare briefings to the Chief Compliance Officer and the Corporate Compliance MT on the developments within your area of responsibility
Your work environment
- The Integrated Compliance team is part of the Corporate Compliance department (based in Amsterdam) (2nd LoD).
- The Integrated Compliance team is working together based on knowledge and expertise, as well as the skill set needed to best perform the job.
- The team is working with senior internal stakeholders and offers an environment which provides a global overview on how the relevant compliance risks are addressed within ING, and provides an opportunity to manage relationships with external stakeholders.
- You are comfortable to maintain contact with (senior) stakeholders and external parties;
- You are precise and accurate in your work;
- You are able to process large quantities of information and able to separate main items from the ancillary items;
- You are able to clearly communicate;
- You are able to articulate your thoughts in a coherent and precise manner and can use different forms to communicate your message;
- You can perform under time pressure when needed;
- You are an energetic, motivating person who can work as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- You work independently, think and act out of the box and take accountability;
- You are a team player, you trust others and can be trusted;
- You stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment;
- You give and ask constructive feedback;
- You have excellent countervailing power skills;
- You inspire, motivate and help others to succeed;
- Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath.
How to succeed
- You have a network within non-financial risk within ING or a have the capability to quickly develop this;
- You have experience with managing stakeholders within a non-financial risk environment;
- You have a clear understanding of the current challenges and risks within Compliance;
- You have experience in communicating with senior internal and external stakeholders;
- You have an university degree or equivalent;
- You have minimal 8 year experience in non-financial risk management activities such as experience as a Compliance officer, experience at a regulator, as a risk and compliance consultant, etc.;
- You have an excellent level of English (verbal/written).
What we offer
A job from 36 or 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience (Job Scale 11 or 12, depending on experience)
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working so that new ideas come to life.
- With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a difference. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
- If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING.
Are you interested?
Please click on Apply, upload your CV & Motivation letter and join the Compliance team at ING. The application process consists of at least 2 interviews, in which we request both knowledge & skills and behavior & competences. Because this is a sensitive position, an extensive safety investigation will also be conducted.
Please fill-in your motivation letter (please fit into 1 page), and provide it combined with your up-to-date resumé through the vacancy.
Motivation: What attracts you to this position?
Explain your motivation in terms of:
- plans & ideas you have
- the fit with your own ambition & plans
- why you think you are a good fit in terms of technical skills, management skills and behavioural skills/orange code
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist