Customer Journey Expert Omnichannel
Employee | Information Technology | Professional | Netherlands | North Holland | 11 | 2020-04-29 | REQ-10027336
ING is looking for a Competent Customer Journey Expert to be PO of mobile backend squad OASE/WAHA
For the Tribe Experience Omnichannel, where we build the mobile and web channel of the best digital bank of the Netherlands, we are looking for a very tech savvy, customer focused business product owner with digital experience to lead the squad OASE/WAHA. The squad develops and maintains the backend API’s which enables front end squads to develop and run their front end features to exceed expectations of our millions of app users in the Netherlands and Belgium.
What you’ll do
- As PO of the squad your responsibility is to create a high performing squad
- You prioritize the backlog together with stakeholders from business and IT side
- Make shure the voice of the customer is translated into the innovative and customer focused developments and the enhancements you and the developers create
- You manage dependencies with other squads and stakeholders and solve impediments
- You understand the purpose of the Tribe and translate OKR’s to focus points for your squad
How to succeed
- For this specific role, we are looking for a CJE with technical knowledge of APIs and backend / front end collaboration for Mobile and web
- You have experience as PO of a team and with project management
- You have a strong affinity with IT and are well informed about the various digital products, services and eco-systems
- You are used to complex horizontal and vertical stakeholder management
- You quickly master a subject and take things on proactively
- You have experience in coordinating, guiding and implementing new digital customer functionalities, preferably across multiple countries;
- You are extremely customer experience driven and use data for your decision making
- You have a great affinity with digital customer experience, preferably also mobile
- You have completed a master's degree and have at least 5 years of work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- You actively ask for help and feedback and dare to give feedback.
What we offer
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 13th month salary
- 8% holiday payment
- Individual Savings contribution (BIS)
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- NS Business card or commuting allowance
- Pension scheme
- Discount on various insurance policies, discount on contribution at more than 2000 sport centres
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal and diverse working environment
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
- An inspiring way of working manifesto and corporate culture.
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage
of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a difference. We hire smart people like
you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself. If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s
possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to
invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.