Execute hardware upgrades on EUV Sources
Secondary vocational degree (MBO) in Electronics, Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Aerospace, Automotive Engineering or bachelor’s degree (HBO)
Secondary vocational degree (MBO) in Electronics, Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Aerospace or Automotive Engineering with at least 2 years of experience. Or bachelor’s degree (HBO) in the areas mentioned above including at least 1 year hands-on (assembly) experience.
- willing to work in 2 shifts
- willing to travel at least 4 times per year for a period of 4 weeks
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure
- Independent, pro-active, flexible team player
- Methodical: Can work according to standard work practices
- Assertiveness: In the lead to process engineering and development
- Eager to learn and expand skills
ASML Netherlands B.V.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.