- Identify different scenarios and alternatives to realize functions;
- Identify and analyze relevant use cases, derive requirements and make design decisions;
- Monitor that existing processes and methods as well as standards are complied;
- Take a leading role in problem reporting, risk management, FMEA support and escalations from the domain;
- Support the product architect in setting up a functional breakdown of the key-function under your responsibility;
- Be the first contact point / internal expert on Electro-Hydraulic Clutch Actuation and Cooling;
- Technically manage the design and realization of the subsystems / modules or components to realize the functionalities;
- Be responsible for verification and validation of the system design and requirements and support and follow-up its integration;
- Be responsible for monitoring the interfaces requirements between the components of the various disciplines involved in the electrohydraulic actuation, throughout the various developmental stages and at delivery, in order to guarantee integration of these components in the end product.
- A Master in Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent;
- Experience with development of Hybrid automotive powertrains;
- Experience with electro-hydraulic actuation systems, preferably within dual clutch transmission applications;
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 (is an asset).
Punch Powertrain is an independent full system supplier of fuel efficient powertrains. With over 40 years of experience in the production of CVT Transmissions, Punch Powertrain also offers electric powertrains for New Energy Vehicles such as Plugin Hybrids (PHEVs) and Electric Vehicles (EVs), as well as DCT Transmissions.
Due to the vigorously-growth of this international player in innovative powertrain technologies we are looking for an experienced, highly driven and enthusiastic:
Domain Architect Electro-Hydraulics