- Identify the high probability failure modes and the identification of the associated validation plan in order to meet the product lifetime requirements;
- Be keen on safety and quality, the impact on warranty programs and customer satisfaction and the consequences of failure;
- Be passionate for excellence across the development of powertrains, you review progress (milestones, performance metrics, etc.) against agreed work stream deployment plans;
- Be able to develop reliability test plans that represent the expected use environment and operational conditions;
- Select, analyse, and interpret the results of various test methods to be used during product development and end (validation) product testing;
- Be able to work with statistical software to collect and understand the historical data, calculate all kind of predictions and understand and define the models to use to define the acceleration;
- Identify areas for improvement and discuss these opportunities with stakeholders;
- Provide hands-on support to the System Architects, Mechanical Architects, Team Leaders and R&D Manager on failure analysis, visual inspections, measurements and administrative items, program-test reporting, and supplier quality monitoring activities;
- Be able to establish/lead a module FMEA by performing a functional breakdown and identification of related failure modes and Failure mechanisms;
- Develop, recommend and implement strategies for improving equipment, process reliability and lifespan;
- Verify process maturity and the effectiveness of planned improvement activities and projects.
- A Bachelor or Master in Engineering;
- Experience in Quality environment or as Reliability Engineer in product development;
- Knowledge on design controls, risk management, statistical techniques;
- Competencies in DFSS and Black Belt experienced.
Punch Powertrain is an independent full system supplier of fuel efficient powertrains. With over 40 years of experience in the production of CVT Transmissions, Punch Powertrain also offers electric powertrains for New Energy Vehicles such as Plugin Hybrids (PHEVs) and Electric Vehicles (EVs), as well as DCT Transmissions.
Due to the vigorously-growth of this international player in innovative powertrain technologies we are looking for an experienced, highly driven and enthusiastic: