As the new Finance Manager you will be responsible for the financial management of the organization and its investees. Furthermore, you will support in setting up budgets and you will be participating in ad hoc projects. In this role you will be reporting to the Finance Manager of the Group.
In short, as Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Quarterly management reporting;
- Preparation and execution of tax declarations;
- Performing financial analyses to support budget and planning cycles and validations;
- Supporting the quarterly and year-end closing processes, monitoring consistent use of accounts and cost center structure;
- Advising budget holders in preparing and managing their budgets;
- Ensuring that budgets are properly accounted for;
- Proposing and implementing improvements in the financial planning, forecasting and control processes and optimising of cost allocations in line with reporting requirements;
- Analysis of and financial due diligence on potential investees;
- Setting up reporting and control systems for investees;
- Managing and updating financial models;
- Preparation of annual report(s);
- Preparation of various other reports (including grant reporting);
- Working with the Investment Team and Finance Manager of the group on projects.
- University degree in financial control, finance or equivalent degree;
- At least 6 year experience in financial control;
- Experienced in generating financial and management reports;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English in word and writing;
- Strong financial analytical skills;
- Strong knowledge of Excel;
- Attention to detail;
- Hands-on, eager and pro-active mentality;
- Team player;
- Organisational sensitivity.
For our client, an investment company who makes long term equity investments in companies and projects with activities in the food value chain in Third World areas, we are looking for a Finance Manager. This is a new role and will be based in Amsterdam.