As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the Daimler organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
• Available for at least 1,5 year/ 2 years, without interruption longer than 2-3 weeks
• Fully available during July and August, no more than 2-3 weeks holidays
• Able and willing to work in shifts from Mon-Sun and available to work 2 Mondays per 4 weeks
• (Near-) native English speaker
• Good written and verbal skills
• Advanced negotiation skills
• Computer literacy
• Very good knowledge of UK / Ireland geography and culture
• Good understanding of customer satisfaction
• Team player
• Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
• Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate on high volumes
NOTE: you must be an active student, enrolled at one of the universities/ schools in Maastricht to be eligible.
Your working hours will be adjusted to your University schedule.
You have the opportunity to work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.