Interested in making this world a better place? Being an R&D Engineer in this company means that you are involved in finding solutions that may alleviate the effects of climate change, and solve environment and sustainability issues.
The R&D Engineer works in various teams and projects involving the operation of reactor units and systems that are used for various biomass conversion processes. Your tasks are, amongst others:
- Run chemical experiments and deliver data to the Scientist;
- Maintenance of equipment and troubleshooting within the confines of the applications;
- Assist in the development of new technologies and technical solutions for equipment and reactor units.
- BSc degree in chemical technology, electrical, mechanical or mechatronics area with over 5 years experience in a relevant area in an industrial laboratory; OR
- MSc degree in chemical technology, electrical, mechanical or mechatronics area with 1 to 3 years experience in a relevant area in an industrial laboratory;
- Experience with biomass conversion processes, organic chemistry and catalysis are welcome assets;
- Experience with running sophisticated R&D equipment;
- Affinity with electrical and mechanical equipment (maintenance and repair).
Balans offers a challenging, full-time position within a growing company near Amsterdam. You will be hired directly by the company. The proposed salary indication for this position depends on your education ans ecperience.
Have you got questions about this vacancy? Get in touch with Sjoerd van Alst on tel 31 (0)88-8900832 or via e-mail, – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. He’ll be glad to help you.
Looking for your dream job?
We have many open vacancies for diverse positions, such as laboratory technician, analyst, product developer and quality control. Our clients are active within the food technology, pharmacy, chemical industries, and other production companies. Are you a laboratory techni-cian or analyst at (k)mlo, hlo or wo level, or do you hold a food technology qualification (mas, has or wo)? Then register with Balans and get yourself your dream job.
Follow us on Twitter: @BalansLab and join our group on LinkedIn: Balans Laboratorium