Senior Designer (Creative Lead)
This well known Fintech company provides complex technology for Banking and financial clients in Europe. There office is located in Amsterdam. They are experts in the area of Finance software and work with several well know clients. You get many responsibilities and opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious developer.
Responsibilities of the Senior Designer (Creative Lead)
We are looking for an experienced designer, with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong conceptual thinking, and a passion for bringing stories to life through visuals and engaging formats.
You are bright, innovative and energetic, and get truly excited by the opportunity to really build our brand and contribute to the success story of this fast growing company.
You are also a collaborative team player, which can drive innovative design projects together with colleagues in the global design team and other relevant stakeholders within our client.
- Concept Creation: Develop new formats and concepts, understanding of trends, and extension of the brand into different media including website, video, print, online advertising, social media and so on.
- Visual strategy: Contribute to the global visual identity.
- Project management: Show strong project management skills, and work closely with the global design and marketing team to ensure alignment and involvement both on your projects and others.
- Take part in mentoring and motivating a growing team of designers
Skills & Experience:
- 5-7 years of design experience with creating clear, value adding design strategies and understanding how to execute these. -Preferably in an agency setting brand-side, digital agency or PR
- Proven experience in clearly translating brand values into appealing design to use in social media campaigns, blogs, advertorials and other channels
- Degree in Design, Art, Marketing, or a related field
- Innovative Mindset
- A passion for digital culture and inventing solutions to tomorrows challenges today
- Results Orientated
- You are able to demonstrate appropriate agility to adapt under evolving circumstances and set stretched goals
- Conceptual Thinker
- Strong conceptual thinker who can quickly take an emerging trend, shape it to work for a specific project and create an irresistible piece of content
- Digital & print focus is a must. Photography and video creation/production skills a big plus
- Enjoying a dynamic global setting. Willingness to travel.
- Tell us about yourself in one compelling sentence
- Please include a resume and a cover letter and send all materials as links and services like cloud, dropbox and drive are your friends. Make sure the share settings allow anyone to view
- We should be able to find your work history on LinkedIn and enjoy perusing any other areas in the social-interweb-verse youve carved out youd care to share
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Lease car
- Pension / insurance options
- 38 hours work week or flexible working hours
- Space for personal development and education (budget for education)