User Interface Designer
This well known Fintech company provides complex technology for Banking and financial clients in Europe. There office is located in Amsterdam. They are experts in the area of Finance software and work with several well know clients. You get many responsibilities and opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious developer.
Responsibilities of the User Interface Designer
You will work within cross-functional teams and lead design from concept to completion, collaborating closely with UX designers, product managers and software engineers throughout the entire product development process. Your role will include the maintenance of consistency of design throughout our product suite and responsibility for the visual style of our customer and back-office interfaces.
Our client has a team-oriented, collaborative, dynamic culture, and we are looking for a person who plays well with others. An ability to prioritize goals, manage your own projects and thrive in a fast paced, fast growing environment will help, too!
- Produce stunning pixel perfect visual designs for complex interactions
- Develop a clear visual language
- Maintenance of consistency of design throughout our product suite
- Work with stakeholders, product owners and development team to grow new concepts and improve existing products
- Work with UX teams to sketch, prototype and perfect concepts
- Discuss, review, and test your design with users to see if it meets business goals and effectively incorporate this feedback into your design
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- A degree in Graphic Design, Human Centered Design, Communication Design, or Information Architecture is a plus
- Strong user interface design skills, a clean visual design sense, and a pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Experience with creating guidelines and/or UI pattern libraries and maintaining them
- A solid understanding of Human Centered Design principles and modern UI patterns
- Confidence to add the wow-factor to the design and enhance the user experience
- Exceptional communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions to anyone in the company
- Impeccable skills in relevant software packages (Sketch, Framer, Invision, the Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
Salary and Benefits
- competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- lease car
- pension / insurance options
- 40 hours work week or flexible working hours!
- space for personal development and education (budget for education)