Are you the one that’s going to help us in this exciting role, where you take care of the right configuration, development and support of our ERP environment? You will be trained in the role with a lot of opportunities to grow. Are you ambitious, curious, a fast learner, willing to ask critical questions and consisting of great abstract analytical skills? Then we would like to get to know you.
• Responsible for specifications and implementations of changes in our ERP systems
• Translation of functional business needs into functional designs and user stories
• Development and taking care of tests
• Plan and guide new functionalities towards your colleagues in support and maintenance
• Keeping up new developments, manuals and releases
• 3rd line support
This position is an excellent opportunity for a starter – and junior Bachelors. You will work in a multi disciplinary and dynamic team of specialists who are eager to support your growth in knowledge and personal development. You are a real team player and like to be challenge yourself in continuous improvement.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Information Technology with little experience in a comparable role. Also starters are welcome to apply.
• Knowledge of, and interest in latest IT technologies and trends
• Knowledge of ERP systems and SQL preferred
• Excellent English language, both written and verbal
• Type of person: You feel comfortable in an ever changing environment and are open to innovations. You are quality driven, goal oriented, problem solving and keeping your overview.