Within our clients' Amsterdam based dev team they have a team of highly skilled C developers working primarily on their Point-Of-Sale (POS) PIN Terminal solution. Most POS terminal vendors, for instance Verifone, require their custom PIN terminal software to be written in C. Within the team there is a lot of freedom and ambition to develop cool and unique features on the device. Next to this the team has built robots (video) to test the PIN devices, to allow for automated testing. As they have so many innovative ideas they are looking for more talent to further improve the most advanced and robust platform in the payment industry.
Our client is at the forefront of Europe's technology scene, and provide our services to the world's leading innovative companies. Guided by Fintech's most experienced software developers, you will contribute to a fast-growing platform that processes billions of transactions every year. To be as effective as possible, our client gives its employees the freedom to make their own decisions.
At our client they have a development team working with various technologies. When you love to solve hard technical problems effectively, take ownership and want to work as part of an efficient team of professionals please reach out! We are constantly looking to find the right balance between elegant solutions and time-to-market. In other words, you have the opportunity to work in a comfortable but dynamic and commercial environment.
Your key responsibilities:
- Development: Design, implement, test and monitor new functionality to the platform;
- System: Identify and improve parts of the platform to make it more robust and scalable;
- Team: Work together, review code and be open to feedback, because winning is more important than ego.
- Motivated team player
- Reliable, clearly understanding the context of code
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Flexible, open to new ideas
- *Academic, preferably technical background
- Experience with local card networks, such as EC Karte, EFTPOS, Bancontact, Interac, etc.
- Preferably knowledge of Nexo protocol
- C-development knowledge on PIN terminals or similar embedded devices
- Able to communicate fluent in English.
Salary and Benefits
- competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- lease car
- pension / insurance options
- 40 hours work week or flexible working hours!
- space for personal development and education (budget for education)