For our Business Line of Profit4TechnicalAutomation we are searching for a Software Test Engineer throughout the Netherlands. The work location will depend on the place of residence of the candidate with a maximum of one hour travel time. The software testing world is constantly changing and is characterized by innovative developments in which a lot of modern technologies are used. Are you searching for a dynamic role with plenty of growth opportunities for a challenging job as a Test Coordinator or Test Manager? Then Profit has the ideal job as a Software Test Engineer for you!
About the position
As Software Test Engineer at Profit your ambition lies in the field of technology. You are responsible for developing and managing test environments which will be used to test and validate high-tech products. You work on challenging projects and hereby like to take responsibility for your mission to a successful conclusion of the project. Your daily activities include:
• You are responsible for different types of tests for a variety of applications.
• The development, implementation and evaluation of the test specifications.
• Involved in the analysis and solution of all arising problems.
• Main contact in communication with developers.
• Minimum of a Bachelor degree education in (Technical) Information Technology, Computer Science or a related degree.
• Knowledge of software test methods and tools such as TMap, ISTQB and testframe is required.
• Knowledge of programming languages such as C, C++, C# or Java is desired.
• Knowledge of working with Agile tools.
• Knowledge with automating of software tests.
• Good organizational skills like planning, prioritizing, fulfilling obligations and keeping appointments.
• The ability to quickly adept new techniques, applications, tools, programming languages and operating systems.
• The ability to work in teams as well as project- and process working skills.
• Fluency in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
Profit has the best conditions for the best professionals! We always think along with you and search for a solution that fits your personal situation the best. We are always able to make you a customized offer and we give you:
• Personal development of our Consultants (our top priority)!
• An employment package that fits your personal situation.
• One-on-one coaching by our Technical Manager, Business Line Manager/Director or a personal Coach because you are the central point at Profit.
• Home base for Technical Engineers who want to be a member of a cozy Profit team.
• Informal organization and powerful in (fast) decision making.
• Professional relationship with our customers to make sure you will start your new project in a cohesive and a solid team.
• Challenging projects with depth where you as a Consultant will be closely involved for your next assignment.
• Active cooperation with and by our Consultants.
• Full support for your personal development by courses and training.
• Freedom of choice to move around freely within the various Business Lines of Profit.
Our employee benefits
• A permanent contract with an excellent salary.
• A fixed 13th month or extra holidays.
• 26 vacation days per year.
• Company car or an interesting mobility allowance.
• In some cases a company laptop (depending on the Business Line).
• Collective pension scheme including employer contribution.
• A fixed budget for study books or a membership of €225,- per year.
• Trainings, studies or courses as required.
Profit is a leading service provider in the field of technical automation, Cloud technology, Salesforce implementation and mechatronics engineering. Profit was founded in 1998 and we have about 100 Consultants employed across the different Business Lines of our organization. At Profit it is all about technology! Every day our highly qualified engineers work on innovative technical projects for a wide range of clients.
Our engineers are the core of our business. Profit not only employs engineers with adequate technical knowledge, we also expect them to take responsibility and initiative. They are capable of acting as independent team players and understand what it means to be forward-looking. Their in-depth knowledge of client technologies helps them constantly improve their business.
How to apply
Do you have any questions concerning this position or do you want to apply? Feel free to contact our Corporate Recruiter, Sanne Cuijten at telephone number 040 - 800 99 55 or 06 - 15 34 25 20.