For our Business Line of Profit4TechnicalAutomation we have an opening for an Embedded Software Engineer throughout the Netherlands. The work location will depend on the place of residence of the candidate with a maximum of one hour travel time. Are you looking for a job where you can experience both product development and professional services? Do you always strive for the best? Would you like to work in a casual setting where you not only can help building a company but also a professional career? If the answer is yes Profit might be the ideal employer for you for the position as an Embedded Software Engineer!
About the position
As an Embedded Software Engineer at Profit your ambition lies in the field of technology. You are attracted to various challenging projects and like to take responsibility in order to successfully conclude assignments. Our clients are national and international companies active in both embedded as well as technical automation. Profit offers the opportunity to work with the latest technology and inspiring customers. Your daily activities include:
• Setting up architectures, technical designs and subsequently implement them.
• Integrating software modules and testing of the required specifications.
• Writing all accompanying documentation.
• Bachelor or Master degree education in (Applied) Computer Science, Technical Computer Science (Applied) Physics, Embedded Systems, Electrical Engineering or a related degree.
• Preferably 2 years working experience with (technical) software development.
• Experience with one or more embedded programming languages C, C++.
• Knowledge of one or several embedded operating systems, such as (real-time) Unix/Linux, Android (internals), Windows CE or other RTOS.
• Knowledge of development methods, techniques and tools required for software development, including UML, RUP, Agile (SCRUM/extreme programming) and design patterns.
• Knowledge of FPGAs and DSPs is a plus.
• Knowledge of hardware and microcontrollers is a plus.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• The ability to work in teams as well as project- and process working skills.
• Fluency in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
Profit has the best conditions for the best professionals! We always think along with you and search for a solution that fits your personal situation the best. We are always able to make you a customized offer and we give you:
• Personal development of our Consultants (our top priority)!
• An employment package that fits your personal situation.
• One-on-one coaching by our Technical Manager, Business Line Manager/Director or a personal Coach because you are the central point at Profit.
• Home base for Technical Engineers who want to be a member of a cozy Profit team.
• Informal organization and powerful in (fast) decision making.
• Professional relationship with our customers to make sure you will start your new project in a cohesive and a solid team.
• Challenging projects with depth where you as a Consultant will be closely involved for your next assignment.
• Active cooperation with and by our Consultants.
• Full support for your personal development by courses and training.
• Freedom of choice to move around freely within the various Business Lines of Profit.
Our employee benefits
• A permanent contract with an excellent salary.
• A fixed 13th month or extra holidays.
• 26 vacation days per year.
• Company car or an interesting mobility allowance.
• In some cases a company laptop (depending on the Business Line).
• Collective pension scheme including employer contribution.
• A fixed budget for study books or a membership of €225,- per year.
• Trainings, studies or courses as required.
Profit is a leading service provider in the field of technical automation, Cloud technology, Salesforce implementation and mechatronics engineering. Profit was founded in 1998 and we have about 100 Consultants employed across the different Business Lines of our organization. At Profit it is all about technology! Every day our highly qualified engineers work on innovative technical projects for a wide range of clients.
Our engineers are the core of our business. Profit not only employs engineers with adequate technical knowledge, we also expect them to take responsibility and initiative. They are capable of acting as independent team players and understand what it means to be forward-looking. Their in-depth knowledge of client technologies helps them constantly improve their business.
How to apply
Do you have any questions concerning this position or do you want to apply? Feel free to contact our Corporate Recruiter, Sanne Cuijten at telephone number 040 - 800 99 55 or 06 - 15 34 25 20.