Imagine working for a leading automotive company in Maastricht. As Vehicle Breakdown Assistant you provide roadside assistance to British and Irish customers that have a car failure alongside the road in either the UK or Ireland.
Your responsibilities include:
• Providing 24/7 roadside assistance to English speaking customers that experience a vehicle breakdown in the UK or Ireland.
• Assessing the issue, determining what type of support you can provide and ensuring your English customer will be able to continue his/her journey in the UK or Ireland as quickly as possible.
• Excellent communication skills in English - native level from one of the following countries: UK, Ireland, New Zealand, or Australia.
• Strong knowledge of the British and Irish geography
• Experience in 1 of the following positions: customer service, customer care, customer support or customer assistance
• Excellent understanding of customer satisfaction and able to provide a high level of customer service
• Able to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate your work load independently
- Full time (37,5 hrs./week) position, including working in shifts (weekends and sometimes nights)
- Salary is € 1853/month gross (based on 37,5 hrs/week)
- Additional benefits: shift allowance, extensive relocation package for candidates that still have to relocate, collective health insurance at discounted rates, selfdevelopment
opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment), pension plan and incentives.