PX provides a powerful PaaS solution which allows their customers to setup and manage their entire lead gen activities. PX is internationally used by hundreds of users and its 24x7 availability, performance and integrity is crucial for our reputation and business.
As Support Engineer, you will be responsible for registration, controlling and handling all functional and technical questions from our customers. You are responsible for answering user questions, forwardingsolving issues and change requests of our customers regarding the PX platform.
Within our fast-growing company, you will take responsibility for delivering the right service and support and ensure adequate handling regarding our platform. You have to be customer focused and remain organized within a dynamic environment to satisfy our customers.
As Support Engineer, you will start an internal training program, in which you learn everything about the PX platform. Understanding the technology, we use, our customers and the way we work. The training will take place in Almere but travelling to California might occur.
You will soon bring the gained knowledge into practice collaborating with colleagues from various departments based in Almere, California, New York, Panama and Ukraine. You get enough space to pursue learning and specializing by picking up common issues independently.
- BSc degree or equivalent reasoning level;
- 0-3 years work experience;
- Excellent communication skills with can-do attitude;
- Ability to deal with difficult callers
- Ability to keep up-to-date self-help documents
- Ability to analyse call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- Familiar with tools like Zendesk JIRA.
- Familiar with tools like FiddlerARC (Advanced REST client) and ScreenSteps is preferred;
- Basic knowledge of JSONXML as HTTP communication protocols
- We expect you to be fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
At PX we know that our success results from our globally diverse workforce. You will find teams of outstanding people working on our wide range of solutions and services that shape the future of lead exchange.
PX offers the freedom to work in exciting environments that best suit your skills and ambitions. We encourage personal growth and success among all employees with:
- Challenging, fulltime job in Almere;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and personal development opportunities;
- A focus on collaboration, creativity and happiness;
- Working hours 14h00 – 22h30;
- Working for a global company with offices in 4 countries.