As a Process Engineer at HyET you are responsible for the production process around making solar cell film. You are involved in designing, testing, and setting up new production processes.
In addition, you are responsible for maintaining and improving existing processes. You are not only responsible for the technology, but also for aspects such as costs, quality and logistics. You are part of the production team and form the link between the supply of material, the proper functioning of machines and the coordination of technical maintenance and outsourcing.
In our fast-growing company, you help scale up production capacity. New machines, production locations and processes are introduced that need to be efficiently controlled.
What are you going to do?
- Testing feasibility of new processes and process improvements;
- Drawing up process specifications (working method, settings, quality controls);
- Assisting the R&D with designing, realizing and releasing new machines for pilot production and volume production;
- Maintain existing machines and processes (process improvements, quality assurance, maintenance programs);
- Technical management of subcontracting and outsourcing;
- Help building a large-scale production plant.