Our client is looking for a Web Editor Coordinator that will manage the team in charge of processing products based on priorities and be responsible for all product data and product descriptions published online.
You will be in charge of:
• Managing Web editors Team in charge of the online catalog for one of the biggest retailers
• Interacting with varying stakeholders in order to ensure a smooth data gathering process
• Working with various client's internal teams (to ensure that content creation of the products is ready in time for various promo or launch dates)
• Handle day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensuring that the quality standards are met
• Making time estimations on new jobs received, check accuracy / quality of content creation / population performed by the team
• Identifying possible improvements in the processes and suggesting ways of implementation for the needed changes
• Training and mentoring the new editors, including mastering the tools required for the job (the product information management system).
Our client describes themselves as a content factor as they are able to produce hundreds of data- driven omnichannel content for their clients every day, using ISO 9001-certified industrial processes that are governed by technology.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge. IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.• Knowledge and/or interest for online content and product information management
• Minimum 3-5 years proven experience in a similar role, with excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
• C1 level of both Dutch and French is mandatory
• Professional working proficiency in English
• Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to change, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
• Pro-activity, responsibility and passion complete the required profile