As a Test Engineer you will participate in the development and application of our FC stack and FC system technology. You will be part of the test field and you will focus on the validation of Nedstack products on component, subsystem and/ or system level. You will be responsible for executing both internal and external test cases from test plan to test report ranging from functional behavior validation to climatical and FAT.
Given the complex products and the ambition to improve the testing process to adhere to ISO17025 key principles the Test Engineer is challenged in both technical and the process side of the testing domain. If you feel at home in such a challenging environment, where you can make the difference, than this is your job!
The scope of the responsibilities contains:
- Translating test requests into suitable test plan(s) with clear test requirements;
- Design and coordinate the construction of test setup(s);
- Install and configure measurement equipment and trouble shoots in case of signal interference;
- Analyse test results and report conclusions and recommendations;
- Cooperate with test colleagues and interact with product development on the fulfilment of the Design and Verification Plans;