You want to work on innovations that matter. You want to have the freedom to discover new things and push boundaries as part of a top-flight team. At our Jumbo Tech Campus, you can. Our mission is to design the future of online food retail and we are making great advances in achieving that goal.Summary
You will independently pick up stories and deliver solutions. You know that your solution is most appropriate for now, but also in line with the architecture for the future. Your main toolbox consists of: Node.js, Typescript, MongoDB, Redis, Fastify, and Ava.
In the role of Senior NodeJS developer you contribute to the most enjoyable shopping experience by:
- Designing, developing and operating microservices.
- Developing clean, testable, and maintainable code.
- Building software pipelines with various DevOps tools.
- Coaching team members, reviewing each other’s code, learning, and sharing knowledge.
- You play an active role in the backend chapter by proposing ideas and convincing colleagues to adapt to best practices or new techniques.
You become part of the Digital department of Jumbo Tech Campus. On a daily basis you work in Scrum teams, together with top-notch frontend engineers, QA engineers, UX designers and POs. You also meet up regularly with your colleagues of the backend chapter. We learn from and challenge each other in an open culture with plenty of room for individual ideas. Your team lead is Srdjan Bakovic.Ben jij...
Do you have the Jumbo DNA: togetherness, entrepreneurship and winning? And do you also have:
- At least 4 years of software development experience using NodeJS.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, ownership, and persuasiveness.