In the MDM team we are looking for a (Senior) EBX Back-end Java developer to help our Integration become more efficient and better served to our customers. We are not just looking for a consultant; we are looking for a nice colleague and a partner in crime who enthusiastically takes on challenges together with his/her colleagues!
As an IT professional, you want to work on innovations that matter. You want to have the freedom to discover new things and push boundaries as part of a top-flight team. At our Jumbo Tech Campus, you can. Our mission is to design the future of online food retail and we are making great advances in achieving that goal.
In our multidisciplinary, international environment you will work on innovative products and services which we release more and more by continuous delivery. So you'll be working today on a new food experience that our customers will be able to use tomorrow!
With the use of Tibco EBX solution we will have a Master data tool that helps Jumbo to make sure we deliver our customer the best grocery experience.
As a Senior EBX Back-end Developer you will:
- Be the point of contact for our IT Teams;
- Lead the teams trough the architectural path and advise management on the direction;
- Build working standards “Deployment standard, Development standard and Testing standard, be sure that the team follow these standards;
- Suggest a strategic and long term solution to fulfil the requirements and share these with the teams;
- Proactively keep a helicopter view on the complete chain and involve other teams/systems where appropriate;
- Collaborate with junior team members and guide them so they can work in a most effective way and become their better professional selves;
- Be involved in the transition of our Dutch System landscape to S/4.
Apart from the Jumbo DNA (Together, we Win by Striving Forward), we ask:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience as with Java;
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience with EBX;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Are perfectly able to communicate on multiple levels, in both Dutch and English language;
- Are strong-minded and you like to work in a dynamic environment that never remains the same;
- Quickly understand more complex landscape and know how to map solutions on this landscape;
- Good leadership that is demonstrated by motivating those around you, being proactive, taking initiative and making decisions;