Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.Job Purpose and Impact
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Personal Care will ensure compliance with government regulations or standards in the areas of labeling, registration, customer documentation, permit and license applications and other regulatory functions for personal care throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa. In this role, you will provide technical support to sales, customers, operations and government agencies in regulatory functions.Key Accountabilities
• Understand regulations and changes, assess risk and opportunities and ensure compliance in a variety of methods related to labeling, registration, customer documentation, permitting, licensing and other regulatory functions for the personal care product group.
• Ensure compliance with safety data sheets, recipes and labels for raw materials and premixes following the applicable regulation.
• Review proposed laws, procedural changes and regulations to resolve potential impact within business.
• Develop and implement programs, processes and documentation for all regulatory functions.
• Provide internal training and consultation on complex regulatory or compliance topics.
• Independently gather, analyze and implement programs, processes and documentation.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge of European laws and regulations relevant to personal care
• Advanced computer skills using email, spreadsheet, presentation and word processing applications
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Fluent in English (strong written and oral communication skills)
• Master's degree in science or law
• 5 years of professional regulatory experience with most of the time in personal care industry
• Active participation in key Trade Association(s) in Europe
• Advanced knowledge of laws & regulations relevant to personal care in EU
• Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage complexity: make sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
• Ability to hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
• Fluent in another European language than English, preferably French.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.