Are you looking for an internship at one of Europe’s most exciting companies? Do you want to hop on our life-long learning journey?
Your Mission Should You Choose To Accept It
As our Sales & operations Intern, you’ll be in charge of converting leads into booking to make sure all are semester rooms are sold out for the new academic year. You’ll experience a steep learning curve on anything sales and costumer operations; either when you’re giving a tour to a potential students, or helping out online questions, you’ll be at the forefront of it all. By being organised and efficient in your work, you'll create a seamless costumer experience. You'll maintain clear lines of communication with your team, and potential students. You will join the team at in our hotel for a period of 5 months starting no later than the 1st May 2023.
In Case You Don’t Know Who We Are (ahem):
Known for being the rule breakers in hospitality, TSH is a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can work, stay, learn and play and most importantly – be themselves. As an employer we look, act and think like a hotel, but instead we offer a lot more. Think student accommodation, long and short stay options, gyms, talks, events, rooftop bar and eat & drink escapes as well as community and coworking spaces. Located in The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, France and Spain with several new openings on the way, this hybrid hospitality concept may take root in the heart of Europe, but our plans are set for going global.
What You’ll Do
- On and offline tours for potential clients
- Manage the communication with partners in different channels
- Assist the offline sales and marketing actions
- Pro-active lead follow up
- Participate in the Open House and City Activation activities
- Really understand the needs of the market and bring insights
- Support semester reservations
- Optional: you could also find new business opportunities, do market research, CRM, check paperwork and much more!
Who You Are
- You´re currently studying a relevant bachelor’s in Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- You´re fluent in English! Know other languages? The more the merrier!
- You’re comfortable in an ambitious and informal working environment
- You're flexible and thorough in your work
- You're currently enrolled in a European University and will remain enrolled for the entire duration of the internship
What We Offer
- An amazing work environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy
- On the job coaching and guidance
- Monthly compensation of €500 for your internship
- The opportunity to work and learn at a dynamic, young, international organisation; we’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry
- A first glimpse into the world of Sales with one of the most innovative players in the hospitality market
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome staff experiences, restaurant and gym
- A wonderful workplace to call home, fun colleagues, and all the benefits stuff
Who you are, is how we want you to be. To us, hybrid hospitality goes across the board, from how we service our guests to how we represent ourselves. Here, everyone belongs, and we welcome people no matter their nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion or culture. Your authenticity keeps our team diverse. Come as you are.