- Process owner of a sequence area. Generate the optimal production sequence based on the ‘Production Blue Print’, optimized on cycle time and efficient production
- 1st Pass Yield (FpY) improvements eliminating (€) waste (Lean)
- Coordinate the creation/maintenance on the Production Blueprint that contains dependencies between process steps
- Validation of the created work preparation on the shopfloor
- Alignment with the customer: Manufacturing and Install teams and (internal) suppliers in order to fulfill the factory’s and Install requirements
- Work in close collaboration with competence engineers (technical and process dependencies)
- Experience in process optimization
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes is an advantage. Preferably 2 -5 years of relevant working experience. Candidates with 0-2 years of working experience will only be considered if they have developed relevant skills: high level social skills and process optimization
- Drive for process optimization (make things more efficient)
- Good social/communication skills, team player
- Hands-on and do-it mentality, pro-active
- Service orientated and flexible attitude
- Pragmatic, initiative, ownership, persistent
ASML Netherlands B.V.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.