As Secretary to the team you will be performing fulltime secretarial and administrative services for the Project Management Team. After you started your day with a delicious cup of coffee and greeted your colleagues in the international team you can start another great day. What will come up today? Are you someone who is able to act quickly, be forethought and are you not afraid to take the lead when necessary? Then you might be the new asset for the team. As Secretary you will support the team wherever necessary but also perform general secretarial work. You are someone who likes to arrange meetings and is organized into detail. You think ahead for the team and arrange travel arrangements for them.
Your day will be filled with:
- Performing general secretarial and administrative work;
- Will be responsible to keep the internal Project files up to date
- Keeping diaries on paper and in digital form;- Handling correspondence and documents. This includes writing letters, notifications, etc., in accordance with specific instructions.
- Answering telephone and screening calls;
- Distribution of technical data, including drawings;
- Time registration and handling travel expenses.
- MBO+/HBO (Bachelor) level, a plus is a secretarial course;
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant work experience;
- Native level German and excellent level English;
- Knowledge of and experience with business & management correspondence;
- Being able to multi-task and setting priorities; - Accurate, good organizational skills, representative, proactive, flexible, stress-resistant and good communication skills.
Our client is one of the leaders in the shipyard industry.