Your job mission is to take ownership of one or more multidisciplinary Qualification tooling developments or issues to secure robust Qualification tooling availability at suppliers. Key in finishing the qualification tool development is meeting functional, sustainability and human safety requirements.
- Specify, design, build up and finalize new complex qualification tools that are considered mandatory by ASML’s D&E department and used in ASML factory and at ASML suppliers
- Follow the ASML development process and outsource development activities to the most appropriate third party
- Deliver the technical product documentation that is needed to release the Qualification tooling for volume production
- Coordinate all required deliverables and dependencies between ASML, Qualification tool developers and users
- Upgrade and repair Qualification tools at suppliers to meet updated module qualification requirements
- Secure lessons learned and perform updates in way of working and strategy w.r.t. Q-tool development
- Bachelor or Masters in Technical Science, preferable Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronics, Physics
- Driver’s license is mandatory
- At least 5 years' of relevant working experience
- Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams to solve complex problems
- Experience in development and multidisciplinary outsource development activities
- Experience with safety regulations
- Preferably: C++, LabVIEW, Matlab, Team Center, NX, SAP
- Eager, take lead and have a “can do” mentality
- Strong analytical mind, keep overview during escalations
- Active, take initiative
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement
- Good social and communication skills, understand the need for integrity
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing
- Broad technical and business interest
ASML Netherlands B.V.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.