We are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Planner within the Demand Planning organization of our client.
Performs the Regional forecasting activities and New Product Launch (NPL) activities to meet business requirements and service level objectives. Manages finished goods inventory levels and system integrity to achieve Service and Financial objectives.
• Coordinate the European Demand Forecasting activities and NPL Forecasting process .
• Perform Inventory Management to meet both Service and Financial objectives, i.e. Safety stock targets setting and Inventory analysis; Potential Stock out, Inventory Projection, Excess & Obsolescence.
• Manage ERP and APS master data and monitor system integrity.
• Manage KPI performance incl. Inventory turns, Forecast accuracy, Service Level, Backorder, Scrap. Perform root cause analysis and initiate corrective action.
• Monthly KPI reporting and ad hoc performance & Product Availability communication to Business and Corporate functions.
• Support Annual/Quarterly Finance budget processes: inventory, scrap, ship volume.
• Represent Europe Supply Chain in Global S&OP meetings
• Identify and manage VIP projects working with SC functions, Finance and Divisional partners
• Interact with Divisional Marketing, BUM, Finance and Global/ Regional Supply Chain functions
Experience and skills:
•Minimum of 5 years experience within a supply chain/demand planning environment
•Minimum Bachelor degree in Business or Supply Chain or equivalent combination of education and experience.
•Excellent Leadership and communication skills
•Continuous improvement attitude
•Speaks fluently English
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Danielle van Heeswijk via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – of bel 06-53525682.