The Coatings & Polymers Application Scientist contributes to the development of new resin preparations and coating formulations that meet the VOC regulations for solvent-free coating formulations for which our client has developed new surfactant technology.
As an Application Scientist you will have the following responsibilities:
- Design and preparation of resin emulsions and coating formulations.
- Carry out application tests for value proposition development.
- Provide technical support for customer requests.
- Review, analyse and report results.
- Contribute to capability development for coatings applications.
- Keep up to date with new developments in coatings area.
- HLO/HTS Chemistry, for instance Colloid Chemistry or Coatings Technology.
- Min. 3 - 5 years experience in relevant industry, preferably coatings industry.
- Knowledge of surfactant science and coating formulation is an advantage.
- Problem-solver, team worker, practical, self-starter, creative, flexible.
- Good communication skills. Mastering English, both spoken and written.
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Ozan Arikan: 010 8208 950 // 06 460 57 699