In your role as a Business Process Analyst you will be the linking pin between the clients Customer Service Business, IT organization and the outsourcing partners. As Business Process Analyst you will assess, change/refine and implement business processes and the related information systems (main focus is on equipment management) to continuously increase their effectiveness and efficiencies and make sure that they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
You will act as a first IT contact for Business key players and Business process owners in the clients organization. You will play a key role in IT development & implementation projects. For a large part of your time you work in projects, but you will also manage Non Standard Changes in your area from Intake till Go Live & Hand-over to support.
You are getting energized by challenging the business about their requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in IT solutions. You are able to translate these business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the Functional Design or you review the Functional Design as created by external partners. You are able to customize, test, train key-users and act as project manager in smaller projects.
What challenges are waiting for you?
- Working in a large international company
- Working for a high-end organization that is leading in their business domain.
- Opportunity to work with latest and newest technologies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
- The ideal candidate has got at least 10 years of experience in a similar role, i.e. preferably with service processes in a high tech complex environment.
- Highly experienced in BI and DWH solutions (preferably in Big Data environments)
- Detailed knowledge of IT systems supporting Service processes / content management.
- Ability to gain a helicopter view.
- Ability to document “as is” and “to be” processes and to assist in development of business case transition.
- Ability to translate Business requirements into IT requirements and design the correct solution (direction) corresponding these business requirements.
- Team worker.
As Business Process Analyst you have got at least the following competences:
- Customer focus, result-orientation, and commitment to excellence;
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- Responsibility and authority, ability to ‘get things moving’
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Demonstrated consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality, and a strong go-getter mentality;
- Passionate about driving innovative solutions;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in English, preferable in Dutch;
- Startdate: As soon as possible
- Enddate: December 31st 2016
- Renewal option: yes
- Location: Eindhoven area
- Hours a week: fulltime, 40 hours a week
If you are interested in this project you can send us your updated resume and motivation in English (Word format). Please also mention your hourly rate.