International organisation with an informal and down-to-earth atmosphere. The organisation is active in industrial printing and is part of an American market leader.
Customer Support Specialist plays a key role in the Customer Support team.
In your role of Customer Support Specialist it is your priority to provide excellent customer service at the point of purchase and ensure the customer's needs are fulfilled. You will be responsible for customer satisfaction, order processing, and you will ensure that customers receive their goods on time while fulfilling any queries they may have.
You will report directly to the Customer Service Manager.
Main tasks include:
- Promote effective communication throughout all levels of Customer Service
- Deal with customer's queries and handle complex complaints.
- Ensure that all customer orders are processed and acknowledged to the customer with an estimated delivery date.
- Ensure that the customer's orders are dispatched on time in line with their instructions.
- Keep the customer up to date at all times of any amendments to their order, including quantity, delivery dates and delays.
- Develop a good working relationship with the production and planning departments to ensure customer orders are produced accurately and on time.
- Inform the production department of orders that need to be produced, including any special customer instructions.
- Become familiar with the company philosophies.
We are looking for a candidate who is fluent in English and both Spanish and Italian. French language skills would be a plus. You need to have a minimum of 1 year experience within a customer service environment, and you need to be able to work with Microsoft Office.
Key skills: Customer awareness & focus, good communication skills, excellent planning, organizing and prioritizing skills. You need to be able to work accurately with tight deadlines. Knowledge of a CRM system is a plus.
Moreover, you need to be assertive and keep your head cool in stressful situations.
Salary and Benefits
Fulltime and permanent position in an international work environment. You will get computer and product training at the start of your employment and you will be introduced to the companies' current clients in your designated region, to some of them in person. The salary is negotiable, and depends on your background and experience.