Fagron is the world's leading R&D scientific specialty pharma company and offers prescribers the broadest possible range of therapeutic options. We are committed to improving the lives of millions of people across the world by developing unique concepts and innovative solutions to meet the growing global demand for customised medication.
As the market leader, we act locally and think globally. By recruiting the best minds, we aim to strengthen our leading position.
Visit careers.fagron.com and discover your new career.
Your mission is to analyse business needs and to convert those needs into functional requirements. You also manage implementations with the aim of transposing the business requirements into IT applications like Microsoft Dynamics AX in an optimum manner.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Support for the European rollout of Axapta;
- Analyse and define the business requirements, so the project development can start, taking into account the technical feasibility, the budget, the timing, the existing architecture and the quality requirements;
- Convert requirements into functional specifications, basis for the technical analysis and the work program;
- Implement the entire project ranging from problem detection to overseeing and providing support for the implementation;
- Train internal users so they efficiently use the applications;
- Serve as account manager for companies as well as promoting the Information Management strategy;
- Continuously promote and stimulate the development and the improvement of quality regarding the IT applications.
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.