For an international client, we are looking for a Release Manager. As a release manager, you have the responsibility for delivering successful releases for digital technology and enforcing release framework and governance. You have a deep understanding and ability to manage all change activity from planning to deployment will be keys to success. As a Release Manager Consumer Digital Technology, you play a key role on the team that enables the digital team to bring its world-class products and applications to market. You will partner closely with engineering teams and technology partners across the digital community to continually improve process, achieve efficiencies and deliver a quality product on time.
- Experience delivering digital retail or eCommerce technology projects, programs, or releases into complex production environments;
- Strong influencing skills and ability to interact with senior management and all teams involved in the release process;
- Deep understanding of release management processes; understanding of environment management;
- Experience enabling change in a high velocity environment;
- Strong analytical experience including data trending and analysis for senior leadership level presentations;
- 8+ years professional experience with at least 3 years in release management and business process improvement and 3 years project management experience;
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies;
- Experience with business process improvement methods (e.g., Lean) is preferred.
Start date: As soon as possible