You work at a callcenter as a helpdeskagent and try to solve the problem of the person who called you and also answering emails.
Main responsibilities for a Technical Customer Service Representatives: - Answering all incoming telephone calls in a courteous and correct manner in order to achieve best results for the end-user;
- Obtaining a clear picture of the problem by listening, asking concise and appropriate questions;- Problem solving following pre-determined procedures, the knowledge base and knowledge acquired during internal training;
- Correlating and documenting all relevant information in order to provide the highest quality of service;
- Improving customer satisfaction, thereby increasing brand value;
- Answering emails in a adequate and customer-friendly manner;
- Keeping abreast new developments in the area of consumer electronics as they relate to the job.
- We are recruiting Technical Customer Service Representatives who speak fluent German and English;
- High school diploma or general education degree or three months related experience;
- Above average interest in Consumer Electronics, Computer Hardware and/or Software;
- Good knowledge of two or more of the stated languages;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Sufficient level of English for training;
- Loyal and flexible attitude.
An enthusiastic, internationally orientated work environment,
high quality training programs and good career opportunities.
It is possible to work more hours in the holidays.