For my client, an international brand, based in the region of Utrecht, I'm looking for a Workforce Management Specialist. As a WFM specialist you will optimize efficiency of Operations. By implementing new systems and using your expertise to provide and analyze tools, systems and processes. System experience (Workforce Management system) or workexperience (store management/retail) is essential.
At the headquarters of this you will be surrounded by enthusiastic, ambitious and international colleagues. Being able to think outside the box, pushing the limits and innovating is strongly encouraged.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and escalating scheduling issues
- Handling communication for issues, partnering with teams and leading projects to optimise store capacity
- Analysing and developing labour programs and improving system requirements (system capability)
- Executing development process, program adoption and system training for stores
- Apply system levers to achieve goals/objectives
The contract provided for a Workforce Management Specialist is for 1 year. With a salary indication between €2.800 and €3.500 per month, depending on experience.