- A completed HBO Hospitality, HRM or related relevant education
- At least 3 years of experience as all-round HR Advisor in the hotel business or comparable.
- Fluent in Dutch & English in word and writing, French is preferable.
- Knowledge of MS Office, preferable Nostradamus/Nmbrs and Camas.
- Knowledge and proven experience in health management and reducing sickness.
- Energetic and connect easily with people and builds relationships
- Influential advising skills
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned and any reasonable task as required by management, such as Duty management shifts.
Are you interested in one of our positions and/or do you have questions, please contact Sharita Sardjoe HR Director via 0031(0)20-5700042 or send an email to – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –.
The Conservatorium hotel is a luxury lifestyle hotel in Amsterdam located in the Museum District. We are looking for an experienced candidate for creating a healthy atmosphere where people feel valued, experience job satisfaction, and have opportunities to grow their careers. As assistant Human Resources Manager you will report to the Director of HR.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You are HR advisor to all managers for cases about recruitment/staffing, health management, promotion and exit of employment, salary and providing advice about AVR;
- Responsible for day to day recruitment and partly responsible for the policy’s regarding recruitment;
- You are project manager for various HR related projects and are able to make monthly HR management reports;
- Case manager: keep track of the sicknesses and be the contact person for the arbo;
- You will overlook the administration processes within HR and suggest and implement changes;
- You are promptly informed of new legislation and applying it correctly;
- You will coordinate the internships in the hotel and maintain contact with schools;
- You are responsible for managing the P&D Trainee.