Global | Sales Manager Retail | Technical Master's Degree | English | Software Sales Experience | Retail
Your new company
Our client is a global mobile payments company for card issuers to safely bring cards onto the mobile devices of their customers. Its certified and award-winning management software integrates with Mobile Pay solutions and independent mobile wallets to allow end-users to 'tap & pay' via NFC smartphones and wearables.
Whether cards are stored on the device or in the cloud using host card emulation (HCE), our client adapts to any mobile payments ecosystem and ensures security through tokenization; it enables customers to fulfil the role of a token service provider (TSP), securing transactions by removing vulnerable card data from the payment network. Our client has offices in Rotterdam, Boston, Toronto, Sydney and Singapore.
Your new role
Due to the recent growth in new product releases, project implementations, maintenance of our products, and customer support we are expanding our enthusiastic team. You will become part of our successful global team in one of the offices (worldwide). As a Sales Manager Retail you will have a pro-active role in developing prospects, sales and orders for mobile payment and value added services in retail enabling the future of payments. Travelling is essential in this job, the location will vary.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Identify, pursue and open up new mobile opportunities in retail resulting in new orders to the company.
- Lead, dependent on geographical knowledge, relationships with prospective partners, negotiations for mobile opportunities. Furthermore, the role requires knowledge of negotiations in overseas territories and terms and conditions of contract.
- Maintain regular contact with potential retail customers to ensure that they are provided with all the necessary mobile payments, mobile value added services or TSM software sales support, information and guidance.
- Maintain an awareness of developments and software products, interface requirements and design characteristics in the Retail Industry in general and pass any relevant findings to the appropriate personnel and departments.
- Generate and compliment the Company's sales activities to achieve maximum penetration of Company software products into the mobile payments and other mobile services retail market.
- Provide potential customers with information about all Company mobile software products and services. Make customers aware of any new mobile software product development to increase Company sales.
- Conduct technical mobile presentations to potential and existing customers in support of sales and marketing.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with relevant organizations and influencers, for example, Global Platform, in the Industry for the benefit of the Company and to ensure the communication of any ideas or information to the Company on trends, standards, quality and software performance.
- Contribute to the development of the Company's plans for mobile payments, mobile value added services, TSM and any other related activity.
- Be fully knowledgeable and up to date on mobile developments and be able to rapidly appreciate the product specifications of key competitors and their competitive advantages and disadvantages.
- Spearhead the market development of mobile value added services and coordinate their provision in Retailers and Merchants.
- The Sales Manager Retail reports in direct line to the CEO.
What you will get in return
Our client offers a very attractive salary package (€90-100K fixed, average bonus of €10-40K, mobile phone, laptop) and a challenging job within a dynamic and growing company. You will be working within an international, informal team in a growing high-tech environment with room for initiative and personal development.
What you need to do now
HAYS is working exclusively with this company. All applications will go through Marina Mohammad from HAYS Sales & Marketing. For questions or in order to apply for this role as a Sales Manager Retail you can contact her via [mailto:] or 06-48190428.