This international financial institution, partly based in Amsterdam, is one of the largest and most influential in their branch. Especially when it comes to using and keeping up with the latest technologies. Their tech department has grown exponentially the last couple of years they’ve won multiple international prizes for their apps. The company is looking to hire an experienced and high-skilled Senior Cloud Engineer to help them to stay ahead of the competition like they always have.
You’re responsible for the stability of the company’s own application and identifying system related problems. You watch over every aspect and performance of their stack. This means you contribute to the realization of every aspect in the backlog. Some of your tasks:
- Work with private cloud & public cloud platforms to create new and innovative application services;
- Work within an agile & devop environment to deliver high quality services;
- Own contribution of services to the global cloud service catalogue.
Changes are also possible for you. Both horizontally and vertically there are a lot of opportunities to grow to other positions or departments, internal recruitment is very common. To develop yourself all sorts of training and courses are offered, also you’re encouraged to visit conventions.
Do you want to pursue your next-Level Cloud career in an environment where you will work in a multidisciplinary team? Do you want to compete with global players like Bitcoin and PayPal? This might be the step for you.
Working and thinking level:
- Bachelor/Master Degree level
- Several years of experience with service (SaaS/Cloud) software delivery & operations
- Several years of experience with AWS, Azure, Openstack & VMWare
- Solid knowledge of API delivery, microservices, highly available architectures & foundational services such big data platforms & cloud middleware services
- Makes complex analysis
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent salary package, top of the market
- Pension scheme
- 13th month
- Healthcare discount
- Best internal and external growth opportunities, go where you want to go
- Extensive training- and learning opportunities
- Apps with impact: several millions of downloads
- Grow towards being the Android specialist in the Netherlands and who knows where?
- Beautiful office
- Work with high-skilled colleagues, all absolute experts
Join the world’s most comprehensive FinTech revolution!
Do you likie what you read? Don’t wait and Apply now! Lets see if this is your next best opportunity…
Send your resume to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – and I will be in touch swiftly