As the Recruitment Assistant you are, together with one colleague, the most important support to the recruitment departments of every office of Danone in The Netherlands. It is possible to work in Zoetermeer or at the office at Schiphol.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Coordinate appointments between candidates and the management within a full calender;
- Processing of applicant information in the candidate file system;
- Coordination of complex agendas of the management, deliverables, meetings and other activities;
- Assist with coordination and management of special projects and events;
- Prepare and coordinate meetings and business trips;
- Attend and minute important meetings, type up plans and communicate with direct reports;
- Prepare advanced PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents and refine for various audiences.
Danone strives to achieve health through food, focusing no fresh fairy products, waters, early life nutrition and advanced medical nutrition
As the Recruitment Assistant you have the following profile:
- Graduated in Bachelor Degree ;
- 2+ years of professional work experience and able to work independently;
- Highly professional attitide, business knowledge and ''quick on your feet';
- Strong user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Able to communicate and connect effectively with external and internal customers and clients;
- Skilled at managing stakeholder groups in abalanced and diplomatic, tactful, and assertive way;
- Strong ability to act independently and to multi-task within a fast-paced environment;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Dutch;
- Living in the surrounding of Zoetermeer OR Schiphol.
Copyright: Independent Recruiters
Looking for a Recruitment Assistant ! You will work for a recruitment department of a great organisation within the food industry: Danone! We are looking for a service minded assistant who is capable of working in a fast and dynamic organisation. Do you have a highly professional attitude, fluent in Dutch and English and are you graduated with a bachelor's degree?
Are you looking for a job within a dynamic International and corporate work surrounding with a lot of opportunities for you future career? Please get in touch!