As the Personal Assistant you are the most important support to the recruitment department!
Your main responsibilities are:
- Coordinate appointments between candidates and the management within a full calender;
- Processing of applicant information in the candidate file system;
- Coordination of complex agendas of the management, deliverables, meetings and other activities;
- A professional, efficient, and cost effective office management;
- Assist with coordination and management of special projects and events;
- Prepare and coordinate meetings and business trips;
- Attend and minute important meetings, type up plans and communicate with direct reports;
- Prepare advanced PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents and refine for various audiences.
As the Personal Assistant you have the following profile:
- Graduated in Bachelor Degree ;
- 2+ years of experience in an assistant role and able to work independently;
- Highly professional attitide, business knowledge and ''quick on your feet';
- Strong user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Able to communicate and connect effectively with external and internal customers and clients;
- Skilled at managing stakeholder groups in abalanced and diplomatic, tactful, and assertive way;
- Strong ability to act independently and to multi-task within a fast-paced environment;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Dutch;
- Living in the surrounding of Utrecht and fulltime available.
Copyright: Independent Recruiters
Looking for a Personal Assistant! You will work for a recruitment department of a great organisation within the food industry: Danone! We are looking for a service minded assistant who is capable of working in a fast and dynamic organisation. Do you have a highly professional attitude, fluent in Dutch and English and are you graduated with a bachelor's degree? Please get in touch!
Danone strives to achieve health through food, focusing no fresh fairy products, waters, early life nutrition and advanced medical nutrition