Do you have experience as a Piping Engineer with a profound knowledge of Cadmatic? Do you have a passion for Yacht building and would you like to join one of the most prestigious Dutch Yachtbuilders?
As Cadmatic Piping Engineer you'll be part of a multidisciplinary team working in a complex project environment. You'll focus on design and engineering of piping systems on top-of-the-line megayachts, ensuring that specifications comply with project requirements and classification rules. You will be given the space to pursue your professional ambitions, for instance developing personal leadership-skills and/or in-depth technical knowledge.
Futhermore, the Piping Engineer has the following tasks:
- Designing and engineering Piping systems for luxury Yachts;
- Design and compose 3d models and concepts in Cadmatic;
- Formulating technical specifications according to project requirements;
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical problems;
As Cadmatic Piping Engineer you meet the following requirements:
- BSc. or MSc. Mechanical Engineering;
- 4+ years experience as a Piping Engineer preferably within the Yachtbuilding industry;
- Profound knowledge of and experience with Cadmatic software
- Knowledge of international standards, regulatory affairs and classification rules;
- Communicative, teamplayer, proactive
- Command of the English language, both written and spoken. Dutch is highly preferred!;
- Living at a reasonable distance from our client / or willingness to relocate
Depending on professional and personal situation, we offer you a suitable benefits package. We would like to explain this in a personal conversation.