We are looking for an enthusiastic office manager. You will keep the office organized and running smoothly. So you are probably a well-organized, professional, assertive and quick thinking individual. Juggling multiple projects and tight timelines is a pure joy for you. As well as doing your work with a positive attitude and you‘re eager to think at least one step ahead.
- Organize and provide support to executives and directors and the demands of a creative staff in all administrative duties;
- You’re responsible for the office management of our studio in the city centre in Amsterdam;
- You support by scheduling meetings, assisting in Administration, HR and team communications, and providing any required resource and office management support as needed;
- You will keep the office organized and running smoothly.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role;
- You speak and write both Dutch and English fluently;
- Must be able to build strong working relationships with employees at all levels;
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- You are self-motivated and pro-active;
- You are flexible and you can easily switch tasks;
- You are accurate and you would enjoy to keep our studio well organized.
ABOUT FORCE FIELD VR
Force Field is one of the world’s largest development studios dedicated solely to developing state of the art Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR), creating high-end games, innovative TV & video content, unique interactive experiences and groundbreaking applications.
Force Field is looking for the best creative talent to help us develop to help us develop the next generation of these new forms of digital content. Come join our international team in the center of Amsterdam.
- Working in a creative and quality driven environment with enthusiastic colleagues;
- A great spot to learn and share knowledge;
- Benefits according to experience and job;
- A healthy work-life balance;
- Studio location in the heart of Amsterdam.
If you're interested to join our team, please send us an email with your resume and a short cover letter to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. For more information about this position, please contact Judith Brons (Manager HR / Finance) on phonenumber 020 707 68 42 or email – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.