Entertainment industry. The company offers a fun and casual work environment. You will be working in a young and international team.
Are you passionate about customer contact and communication? Do you love to use social media?
We are looking for a native German speaker with excellent English communication skills to work in the International Support Team in an entertainment company. As part of a young and international team you will improve the customer's satisfaction by providing timely and accurate answers to their questions by using different means as emails, phone, Chats and by handling support tickets.
- Managing support tickets
- actively engaging with the customers in the Chats and building a welcomed and peaceful climate
- Commincating and/or escalating top complaints
- supporting and assisting a team of German volunteers
- Giving regular updates, feedback and suggestions
- Native German speaker
- Excellent English skills both verbal and written
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Open, polite and friendly attitude
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Team player
- Able to deal with complaints and solution oriented
- Hands-on and motivated
Do you have the right experience and mind set? Don't hesitate to apply immediately. We are looking forward to receiving your CV!
Thank you for your interest in Unique Multilingual.
We read all the applications that we receive carefully. But due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client's requirements. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
This vacancy can also be found under:
German, communication, social media, community, blog, game, marketing, support, assistance, Unique Multilingual
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands.
When applying for this position, only English CV's as Word document will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified.
Salary and Benefits
A direct contract at our client. To start as soon as possible for 40 hours per week, EUR 1.650,- gross based on full time employment