Do you want to be responsible for designing and executing test cases and reporting on the quality of the software? In that case, Parkmobile is looking for you!
This is an important role based in Parkmobile’s Diemen offices. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, critical, has a desire to improve what has seen before them and the ability to deliver that vision. The role requires an individual who can communicate with a variety of stakeholders to capture high level requirements and acceptance criteria and then translate them into executable test cases. The position is based in Parkmobile’s Diemen offices.
Your responsibilities as a Software Tester:
- Work with internal stakeholders, project managers and clients to analyse and clarify requirements before producing test cases for App, API, SMS and Web;
- Assist the team in being responsible for output of the test effort;
- Develop test cases; work closely with developers to ensure the deliverables’ quality fit with functional design specifications;
- Execute test cases;
- Record and manage issues;
- Complete each test assignment within the agreed timeframe;
- Follow test methodology, processes and procedures;
- Enhance test automation
- Regression testing.
Here are some terms and skills you are familiar with:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Management;
- a minimum of two years’ experience as a Software Tester;
- experience and knowledge of the software development life cycle including Agile methodologies;
- experience and knowledge of test methodologies (ISTQB/T-Map), certification is an asset;
- experience and knowledge of SCRUM, certification is an asset;
- experience and knowledge of HP UFT and/or Selenium;
- experience with MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, UML, SQL; and meticulous attention to detail and be focused & well organised.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch.
- Testers spend significant time interacting with stakeholders and the project team and should therefore be comfortable facilitating groups of people with diverse backgrounds, education, and job skills.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of issues within the own area of knowledge and assume accountability for the quality of own work.
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of testing types, including Functional, End-to-End, and Regression testing;
- Demonstrate understanding of testing issues within a complex project and organization.
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of the SCRUM framework.
- Understanding of scripting languages;
- Experience with test automation tools, preferably HP UFT
- Knowledge of Fiddler/Soap UI and Jira is preferred.
A Tester’s skill set must include outstanding analytical skills so that business and technical requirements are properly interpreted and translated into test cases.