Are you used to work in a multi-national and diverse work environment and are you fluent in English? Do you have experience in utilizing ERP for planning and scheduling within a manufacturing environment? If that is the case, Manpower is waiting for you to apply for the job of supply and inventory planner at DSM Food in Delft!
About the job
The Supply & Inventory planner reports to the Operations Manager and is positioned to manage the supply planning for one or more PMC’s. In this position you will work closely with Manufacturing, Quality, R&D, Marketing Manager and Product Line manager. You will manage the availability of the products and you are a counterpart of the Product Line Manager of the applicable products in the different PMC’s
As a supply and inventory planner you:
- are responsible for the Supply and Inventory Planning Processes
- lead supply meetings with a focus on upcoming supply changes, supply shortages or excess supply that will impact demand.
- are accountable for establishing and controlling optimum product inventory level based on previous agreed inventory plans, demand plan, agreed service levels and the supply strategy
- monitor tolling and purchasing activities being in permanent contact with the external suppliers and internally with the Purchasing and Manufacturing departments
- are involved in the S&OP process
- will participate actively on the implementation of new projects initiated by the company and give appropriate feedback about projects status versus plan in terms of qualitative and timely execution
- identify, define, drive and lead key actions to enhance the supply planning processes and ensure global consistency of planning data
- interface on operations issues with overseas and local business supply chain staff
For this job it is required that you meet the following demands:
- You have at least a bachelor degree in Supply Chain management or related
- You have at least 2 years business experience in a production planning role
- Preverably you have a APICS certification
- You have experience in utilizing ERP for planning and scheduling within a manufacturing environment
- You have excellent communication skills - written and oral, to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- You are fluent in English
- You master the Dutch language sufficiently
- You have the ability to present information to cross functional teams
- You can analyze problems and work under pressure
- You are highly organized, have a strong sense of urgency, ability to multi-task with exceptional attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- You are used to work in a multi-national & diverse work environment
- You are proficient utilizing Microsoft Office Applications
- You preverably have good knowledge of SAP
- You have experience in working with an advanced planning system ( this is a preverance!)
- You live within a range of 30km from Delft (for example in The Hague/ Den Haag, Rotterdam or Leiden)
As soon as possible!
Are you the perfect candidate for the job? If so, dont wait any longer and apply directly via the "solliciteer direct" button!
- Appying online via www.manpower.nl
- Answering a few questions about this job
- A interview with an consultant of Manpower
- Interview with the company
Is this vacany on manpower.nl? If so, this vacancy is still available!
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Melanie Ooms via – e-mailadres niet toegestaan – of bel 088-2828145.