Estee Lauder Companies is recruiting a Retail Manager to work with our partner 'De Bijenkorf' (Based in the Netherlands). This role in the Corporate Sales Team will report to the Corporate Sales Manager.
The main objectives of this Retail Manager Role will be :
- Developing sell-out and market share of the brands Estee Lauder (EL) and Clinique (CL) at the Bijenkorf
- Managing, coaching and developing the branded sell-out teams of EL and CL in the Bijenkorf counters
- Be the main contact and coordinator internally and externally for Bijenkorf
- Implement and follow up the brand strategy of EL and CL at Bijenkorf
- Ensure the best merchandising, presentation and visibility of EL and CL in each store
- Implement, coordinate and leads all sell-out activities to achieve sell-out targets set.
1.Key Account Management Bijenkorf
- Responsibility of Customers Sales and Retail Sales Budget achievement.
- Preparation and follow up of the monthly SISO
- Preparation and follow up of the Annual and Monthly Gross to Net Sales.
- Preparation and monthly follow up of the Returns Budget
- Preparation and monthly follow up of the commercial actions plan, ensuring internal validation process for each action.
- Prepare regular quaterly Business Reviews and participation to negotiations of the Annual COOP Plan
- Perfect knowledge of each market performances and benchmark vs competition.
- Report internally on competition initiatives/offers.
- Ensure Presentation & Placement of Newness during the year to headquarter per targets communicated .
- Build/ Implement/ Follow up of commercial plans and initiate corrective action plans when needed
- Elaborate/Implement/Follow up of Trade Terms
2. Leads and Develops People
- Provide coaching, constructive feedback, supervising, motivating and developing of counter teams to ensure team effectiveness, productivity and strong team spirit.
- Ensure the implementation of the Education Strategy in collaboration with the Education Department at each Account.
- Ensure training department is involved and informed on sales performance, development, specific training needs to improve and maintain high performance of sales personal.
- Develops in coordination with Education Managers the appropriate programs in order to coach and grow the sell-out teams
- Sets clear targets on KPI’s (sell-out, AUS, IPT, productivity per hour).
- Weekly follow up of KPI results versus targets
- Spends 80% of time in the field “hands-on” reviewing and implementing KPI’s, training, coaching, trade marketing and merchandising plans.
- Oversees the recruitment of all Sell Out employees
- Ensures optimal planning in terms of productivity per hour and staffing at peak times .
3. Main contact person for Bijenkorf
- Main contact person and central spill for all internal and external communication to headquarter and stores of Bijenkorf.
- Ensure the most efficient communication towards Counter teams on Brand Strategy/Actions and relay feedbacks flow from counter teams internally towards Headquarter.
- Organizes regular meetings with Floor, Department and Store Manager
- Internal Reporting and Analysis of Brand performances and KPI follow up at each counter.
- Experience in People management & very strong organizational skills.
- Respected and enthusiastic leader draws others into enthusiastic commitment to the collective effort. Gives direction, energy and passion to the team. Inspires others to exceed expectations. Shapes the environment to foster a drive toward achievement, learning and teamwork. Models behavior.
- 5-7 years Sales experience/Account Management . This experience in Cosmetics/FMCG is an asset.
- Displays integrity and builds trust Honors commitments. Takes responsibility for difficult decisions. Honest and behaves consistently with espoused values. Confronts unethical behavior.
- Can manage emotions. Maintains calm and perspective in difficult situations.
- Self-confident Knows own strengths. Welcomes challenges. Willing to champion change even in the face of opposition.
- Optimistic and Perseverant Rolls with the punches, seeing an opportunity rather than a setback. Sees others positively, expecting the best of them. Remains motivated despite adversity.
- Strong communicator. Clearly communicates expectations. Can relate to a range of people. Knows how and when to adapt communication style to audience and objective, e.g. when to be directive and when to seek discussion and input.
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Persuasive and engaging knows how to get buy-in and build a network of support. Finds ways to overcome opposition. Can negotiate skillfully, winning concessions without damaging relationships.
Interested by this Retail Manager role? Apply now!