Bedrijf: Apollo Vredestein B.V.
vacature mechanisatie, productmanager, vacature amsterdam, vacature product manager, HAS opleiding, vacature landbouw, technisch.
The Product Manager Agricultural & Industrial Tyres is responsible for developing a winning product portfolio that fits the continuous evolving market and capitalizes on market white spots. He/she will actively contribute to the growth & innovation strategy, working closely with R&D and manufacturing teams. Based on market and competitor analysis, he/she develops growth plans and implements them together with the sales force. The Product Manager Agricultural & Industrial Tyres will report to the Group Product Manager OHT for the European region.
- Identify market & segment white spots
Co-create business plans for development of new products and market concepts
Product plan execution
- Manage product life cycle
- Manage product master data
- Manage pricing database
Market intelligence and benchmarking
- Develop end user and buyer insights
- Perform competitive analysis
- Monitor market development
Translate market info into realistic market opportunities
- Define strategy and market segmentation
- Launch planning
- Execution together with sales team
- Develop marketing activation programs and materials
Support product training programs
- HTS, HAS or relevant master degree in (agricultural) engineering
- 2-5 yrs experience, preferably in an international environment within agri business
- Driven professional with proven track record in market data analysis and market activation strategies
- Extravert character able to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and team player
- Passion for agriculture with an understanding of the agricultural (tyre) market
- Willing to travel
Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Independent self-starter
- Multitasking, planning, and organizing capabilities
- Strong analytical skills
Flexible and open attitude
Apollo Vredestein B.V. is part of Apollo Tyres Ltd from India. Apollo Tyres is a multinational with offices and production locations in countries such as India and the Netherlands. With its head office in the Indian city of Gurgaon, Apollo Tyres Ltd is a young, dynamic company that takes pride in its unique identity.
Apollo Vredestein BV has its head office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. It designs, manufactures and sells high-quality tyres under the Apollo and Vredestein brand name via an extensive network of offices in Europe and North America.
If you have the right profile and are interested in this role, send your motivation letter and
curriculum vitae to : SollicitatieEA@apollovredestein.com