As User Experience Designer, you will be part of a agile team “Adventurers” on a mission to improve how Aegon works with independent advisors by creating digital tools. Working alongside developers, analysts, testers and product owners, you will be responsible for all experience design, from concept to implementation. Your main focus will be interaction design, but you will work with service designers and user researchers to shape the vision and with business and data analysts to marry your vision to Aegon’s processes.Tasks and responsibilities
- Translate user and business needs to workable interface and interaction design, which you communicate through sketches, wireframes, prototypes or high fidelity mockups.
- Assist in planning and conducting user research and usability testing.
- Support a team of developers during sprints by solving problems, creating assets and clarifying decisions.
- Apply and contribute to the Aegon style and UX library.
- Support ideation and concepting of new functionality.
- Facilitate communication between business stakeholders, technical team members and others by translating and visualising ideas.
We are looking for an independent and confident designer who takes ownership and responsibility for all aspects of design in his or her team. You will love a challenge and turn complex problems into elegant solutions. We are especially interested to talk to you if you are:
- A generalist who is able to do a wide range of design activities.
- T-shaped with a solid foundation in design, architecture or social sciences.
- Confident, analytical and willing to lead a client conversation.
- A strong collaborator and communicator.
- A real can-do person and problem solver.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Arts, Industrial/Product/Multimedia Design, Architecture, Human Factors, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Computer Science, Engineering etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, ideally at a digital agency.
- Proficiency in interface and interaction design and information architecture – able to organise information in a clear way and design to a high standard.
- Experience with design and prototyping tools, such as Axure RP, OmniGraffle, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Familiarity with user personas, scenarios, blueprints, sitemaps, wireframes, and other tools to communicate requirements and solutions to other designers, developers, and management.
- Ability to employ research methods such as content and task analysis, usability testing, and stakeholder interviews to identify problems and opportunities.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Dutch (preferred)
- A knack for visual design use and expand the Aegon style and component library)
- Experience and interest in financial services.
- Experience working in agile/scrum teams.
- Interest in or willingness to develop service design activities, such as customer journey mapping, service blueprinting, affinity diagramming etc.
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Mark Brandau via – e-mailadres niet toegestaan – of bel 06-46933200.